This section provides a variety of links to helpful planning resources, general information about colleges and universities, and test planning information.
College Planning and Financing
- All About College (http://www.allaboutcollege.com/) provides links to college websites worldwide, job search tools, test preparation, financial aid links, and study abroad links.
- CollegeLink (http://www.collegelink.com) provides a college and scholarship search, and links to online applications.
- College Center(http://www.collegecenter.com/) provides planning resources around selecting an appropriate college or university and financing college costs.
- College Night.com (http://www.collegenight.com) offers links to information on U.S. colleges and universities, financial aid, scholarships, loans, college rankings and more.
- College Savings Plan Network (http://www.collegesavings.org) includes links to state-sponsored savings and prepaid tuition plans.
- CollegeNET (http://www.collegenet.com/) provides online applications and financial aid search.
- Degree/Diploma Mills and Accreditation Mills provides information on degree/diploma and accreditation mills as prepared by the Colorado Commission on Higher Education.
- American Indian College Fund (http://www.collegefund.org/) includes links to helpful resources.
- Educause Consumer Guide (http://www.educause.edu/consumerguide/) offers information on how to evaluate college campus technology, resources, and services.
- CAREERwise Education (http://careerwise.mnscu.edu/) provides information on planning a career and your education and finding a job.
- Mapping Your Future (http://www.mappingyourfuture.biz) offers general information on college admissions and financial aid, with a special emphasis on student loans.
- National Association for Student Financial Aid Administrators (http://www.nasfaa.org) provides information on preparing for college academically and financially from campus financial aid administrators.
- National Collegiate Athletic AssociationNCAA) (http://www.ncaa.org/)offers information for college athletes.
- Peterson's (http://www.petersons.com/) provides information for students, professional publications, guides to colleges, grad schools, summer programs, and distance learning.
- Review.com (http://www.review.com/) is a service of the Princeton Review with information on applications, financial aid, college websites, and more.
- Sallie Mae (http://www.salliemae.com) provides interactive calculators to help families project future college prices and their expected family contribution.
- The Common Application (http://www.commonapp.org) offers the common application for 195 institutions.
- ThinkCollege(http://www.thinkcollege.net/) provides special sections for parents whose children have not yet entered high school, high school-aged youth and their parents, and adults seeking to return to school.
- Campus Tours (http://www.campustours.com/) offers virtual tours of colleges and universities across the U.S.
- College Search (http://cbweb1.collegeboard.org/csearch/) provides an online college search program, as well as information on admissions and financial aid.
- CollegeQuest (http://www.CollegeQuest.com) This site features a college search program as well as information on financial aid and admission tests.
- Web U.S. Higher Education (http://www.utexas.edu/world/univ/) provides links to universities and community colleges across the U.S.
- Yahoo College Directory (http://dir.yahoo.com/education/higher_education/colleges_and_universities/index.html) provides lists of colleges by countries from around the world.
- ACT Assessment (http://www.actstudent.org/index.html) offers information and registration for the ACT Assessment.
- College Board Online (http://www.collegeboard.com/) provides information about College Board Tests and online SAT registration.
- PSAT/NMSQT (http://www.collegeboard.org/psat/student/html/indx001.html) offers information about this test which is valuable preparation for the SAT.
- Test Prep Review (http://www.testprepreview.com/)provides prep review for various standardized tests.
- Minnesota Online (http://www.minnesotaonline.org/) offers resources for planning and managing your online education.
- Peterson's (http://www.petersons.com/) provides information on distance learning.
- Saint Mary's University of Minnesota http://onlineprograms.smumn.edu/ provides information on online programs at Saint Mary's University of Minnesota.
Other Transfer Websites
- AACRAO (American Association of Collegiate Registrars and Admissions Officers) Transfer and State Articulation Websites http://www.aacrao.org/index.aspx
- Alaska http://www.uaf.edu/admissions/transfer/
- Arizona http://transfer.asu.edu/
- Arkansas http://www.adhe.edu/divisions/academicaffairs/Pages/aa_acts.aspx
- California http://www.assist.org/
- California College Explorer http://www.californiacolleges.edu
- California - CSU Mentor http://www.csumentor.edu/
- Colorado http://www.colorado.gov/
- Connecticut http://www.ctregents.org/academics/transfers
- Florida https://www.floridashines.org/
- Hawaii http://www.hawaii.edu/admrec/apptr.html
- Idaho https://boardofed.idaho.gov/public_col_univ/state_college-university_nonflash.asp
- Illinois http://www.itransfer.org/
- Eastern Illinois University http://www.eiu.edu/~transfer/
- Indiana http://www.transferin.net/
- Indiana - Ball State University http://cms.bsu.edu/admissions/undergraduateadmissions/requirementsandgettingstarted/transferstudents
- Iowa http://www2.state.ia.us/regents/2+2Council/articulationlisting.pdf
- Iowa State University http://www.admissions.iastate.edu/transfer/
- Kansas State University http://www.ksu.edu/admit/tran.html
- Kentucky http://www.cpe.state.ky.us/going2/going2_transfer_planning.asp
- Maine http://www.maine.edu/transfer-students/
- Maryland Transfer Information http://www.tce.umd.edu/ href=<a"http://www.sis.umd.edu/bin/tcesearch?Show=SelInst&SelStr=&state=41" target="_blank">
- Massachusetts http://www.masscc.org/student_transfer.asp
- Michigan http://www.macrao.org/mcm.asp?Floor=3
- Minnesota Transferology https://www.transferology.com/state/mn
- Missouri http://www.dhe.mo.gov/cota/
- Montana http://mus.edu/Transfer/transfer.asp/
- Nebraska http://transfer.nebraska.edu/
- Nevada http://www.collegeprofiles.com/transfer/nv.html
- New Jersey http://www.njtransfer.org/
- New Mexico http://www.hed.state.nm.us/students/
- New York https://www.hesc.ny.gov/pay-for-college/transfer-students.html
- North Carolina http://www.northcarolina.edu/content/our-17-campuses
- North Dakota http://www.ndus.edu/students/transfer-within-to-campuses/
- Ohio https://www.ohiohighered.org/transfer
- Oklahoma http://www.okhighered.org/transfer-students/
- Oregon http://www.oregon.gov/HigherEd/Pages/index.aspx
- Pennsylvania http://www.pacollegetransfer.com/
- Rhode Island http://www.ritransfers.org/
- South Dakota http://www.usd.edu/registrar/eq/
- Tennessee https://www.tn.gov/thec/topic/complete-college-tn-act
- Texas http://transfer101.org//
- Utah https://www.transferutah.org/TransferCreditSearch/tabid/4337/Default.aspx
- Vermont http://www.uvm.edu/~rgweb/?Page=transferringcredit/t_transferguide.html&SM=t_menu.html
- Washington http://admit.washington.edu/Requirements/Transfer
- Wisconsin http://www.uwsa.edu/tis
- Wyoming http://www.uwyo.edu/admissions/transfer/